SUB

A TOTALLY AMATEUR BANKNOTE COLLECTOR

Friday 4 January 2013

....... AND ON TO C !!



Before we go on to the countries beginning with C , a wee look back over the A's and B's tells me that I've got pretty much every country listed in the 1960 - present category (except Belize) but if you go back prior to 1960 there are a few countries that crop up. I'll have to keep a look out for the following:

Andorra
Azores
Belgium Congo
British North Borneo

CAN YOU THINK OF ANY I'VE MISSED ?????

British Guiana is listed under Guyana

I wasn't sure about listing Burma but I think i will put them all under Myanmar !!

There has been quite a lot about British imperialism in the last section, I'm sure we'll find out more about the French, German and Italian imperialism in the coming sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment